Why does it take so long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Game

Reaction score
I've seen people post their request threads yesterday or today and get hosting. I've had my thread up since the 6th. Today is the 9th. We STILL haven't received our hosting. Sorry if I am being impatient but I was supposed to start working on the site 2 days ago because I am working with a Hip Hop star and he plans on becoming a part of the site. He expects it to be up by next monday and if I dont get my hosting soon, I wont be able to get the domain or anything else. So sorry if I am rushing you but please tell me why it's taking so long to get hosting for me.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
This is the second or third time someone has asked why it takes so long. Let me say this once more. There is more to running a server than what you all see, we try to get to the hosting applications as soon as we can, we also all have lives that we live and arent on all the time.Sometimes there are technical problems to. I`m not trying to be rude but come on here, we do try our best and we will get to the applications as soon as we can.

The Game

Reaction score
Excuse me but I am very patient. The other host that I went to got it up in a day or so, I thought this was the same. But in any note I will wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.