Why is X10hosting blocking my IP address while I am working on my website?

talk2azs

Reaction score
It appears that the X10 servers are blocking my IP address. My ip address is currently ??.??.55.203. I can access my site on my cell using the mobile assigned IP address.

talk2azs

Reaction score
After doing some research, it most likely appears my IP was blocked right after I entered a wrong password into my account. My current fill IP address is 98.62.55.203. Why did the servers block my IP address after only 2 wrong password attempts?

Please unblock as soon as you can. Thanks

talk2azs

Reaction score
I am still having occasional IP address blocking from 98.62.55.203. It appears others are having issues with their sites also. When I do get blocked, I am still able to get into my site just fine on my mobile device. So this is definitely an IP blocking issue!

Pintwin173a

Reaction score
FYI: I'm not a computer expert, but have you tried logging into X10 from your phone? And is that IP eventually blocked?

I'm wondering if X10's Immunify360 rules are a bit conservative. Here's a backgrounder on how Immunify's IP ratings work:

Maybe it's a known conflict between Cloudflare and Immunify360?

I've been told by X10 in the past they were having problems with their nameserver(s).
(TL;DR) https://jaipurhosting.com/blog/diagnose-and-resolve-nameserver-issues/

But, every time I've had this problem Traceroute reports the hang takes place at singlehop (x10's servers) :-(

talk2azs

Reaction score
I have used my phone using cell data when the issue is happening. My phone has no problems getting to my website, but when using wifi at home on both a laptop and PC, the issue is happening. But I am able to get to all other websites with no problems. This means that my home Internet is working fine, only pointing the issue towards IP address blocking on X10 side. And yes, I did reboot my router in case it was having caching issues. That was actually one of the first things I did.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do not see your IP blocked at this time nor in our past logs.

Can you utilizes our discord support and let our team know in real time when you see this block happening so we can review what may be happening? https://discord.gg/Ab9eGwsxh2

talk2azs

Reaction score
Thanks. I have not had any issues lately. It sounds like it may have been on X10Hosting backend, which appears to be resolved now.

Thanks again.