why my domain not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure, but I can tell you one major problem: your website is currently viral, in the sense that it has a TON of bogus code appended at the bottom of every page. You'll want to fix that first and foremost.

Secondly, you'll want to bring your site in line with the TOS - you're currently committing Contributory Copyright Infringement and have failed to have a 1:1 manual translation to English, Spanish, or French as per the TOS.

Edit: After checking with admins this one's getting a suspension. In any case, run a virus scan on your home system in case the virus piggy-backed in from that.

Last edited:

vithieugia090250

Reaction score
how to know my site has the virus and how to scan it like? database so I have to do with English? How can help me open the account.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly? I don't have a clue where to start for translations, but either a database or a completely separate install is a good start.

For knowing your site has a virus? View it with an anti-virus app capable of scanning incomming http data. I got a huge red popup from Avast and then upon viewing the source code can -see- the virus right at the bottom of the page.

As for opening the account? Not possible. Copyright infringement is permanent, hence you aren't able to get the account back.

Status
Not open for further replies.