Not open for further replies.

Insaneaim

Banned
Reaction score
cPanel Username:Insaneai
Subdomain:http://www.InsaneAim.x10hosting.com
X10 Package:Static
How long your account has been up: Since the end of september
Did you have the ads placed on every page: I never knew I needed any, it said "Static: No Ads"

If the reason my account was suspened is because of ads then why would it say "Static: No Ads" NO ADS! not ads on every page. If thats not the reason then WhAT DID I DO?

Akkarin

Reaction score
... what about all the warez, illegal content and other against ToS content. Can you please explain.

Insaneaim

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing on my site was Illegal. The downloads weren't on my site, they were on some ones elses. I read the ToS a few times and nothing on there said that I couldn't put a link to someones site on there. Because thats alll I did, you can download any thing there, they are all Tryouts.

Insaneaim

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, well can we make a deal please, your the best host i've found. Please can you delete my site and my IP address off the thing so i can re-sign up.. I'm done with downloads and warez I swear. I want to have a site called Insane Graphix. and all i will have is Graphics i make, like the ones that are there. Please, x10hosting is the best host and I would hate to find a new host.

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
That would be why your site was shut down. Your site can't have anything to do with illegal content.
Also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
We suspended him ourselves.. The reported sites thing did not work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.