Why was my free account suspended? I didn't do anything, have had the account 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

viphawaii93

Reaction score
What gets me is that it says I can find out the reason for the suspension in the Account Control Panel. I don't see any such thing there, only a generalised email saying the account was suspended. If you guys are going to do that, then just please delete the entire account. Thanks.

http://hawaiiantv.elementfx.com << Our Free x10Hosting account address (now suspended)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Why was my free account suspended? I didn't do anything, have had the account 2 d

The suspension reason is asking for an explanation for -everything- in the www.paypal.com folder. What are they there for, and why are they even there in the first place? The other part is asking what 46146.php is in that folder as well, as it currently is unreadable code to me (ACO is who suspended it, that was me trying to find out why you were being picked up as phishing).

If you can give a legitimate explanation for what all those files are in that folder (and I do mean legitimate as in "nothing illegal or infringing on paypals copyrights, etc), we can lift the suspension, but it kept sending me warnings for attempted phishing, and I can't figure out why they're there to start with.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Why was my free account suspended? I didn't do anything, have had the account 2 d

Mini update on this actually, I've identified 46146.php, and it's not a good thing, it looks viral. I found the same file in the folders thepeoplescourt, and in therockfordfiles, so if you do have a legit reason for everything else, you'll want to go through and do some cleanup since being viral is never a good thing. We still need an explanation on the rest of what's in www.paypal.com though.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

Another new update, still pending explanation for the stuff in the www.paypal.com directory, but you also will need to update your license with vBulletin. They currently show it pointing to a domain that doesn't exist anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.