Will there be any more upgrades?

monky91

Reaction score
I want to know if there any more upgrades from x10Hosting when there are more user, I know x10Hosting is the best free host around, but I have seen that some host offer more bandwidth?

So maybe there is a bandwidth dowbled when christmas this year?

Will there be something like this?

Thank you.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
We couldn`t possibly tell you what your getting for Christmas, lol. You never know what is around the bend for x10hosting. Stay tuned. :)

monky91

Reaction score
Truly I hope that there will be something special, mostly offer when special Days...., how long more will x10Hosting can use the point system?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
monky91 said:
I want to know if there any more upgrades from x10Hosting when there are more user, I know x10Hosting is the best free host around, but I have seen that some host offer more bandwidth?

So maybe there is a bandwidth dowbled when christmas this year?

Will there be something like this?

Thank you.
X10 hosting offers way more bandwith then you should ever need when your getting free hosting.

monky91

Reaction score
I have search "reability" , "server" , "speed" and none of them have an answer for me...

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
lol monky, be patient, something will eventually develop with x10rewards.com
just be active and stay tuned :D

Last edited:

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
For a free host, x10 offers more bandwidth than any one site could (reasonably) use up. If you're looking for that much more bandwidth, look into buying hosting. The last host I was at charged $10 per month for 35GB of bandwidth a month, and that was for a year contract. If you have a corporate account, 45GB is very generous.

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
YES, by far, x10hosting is, and will always be, the best free hosting website!

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
Yeah, if you want more bandwidth, just get a paid acount. It's not too expensive :)