Will this forum upgrade?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If only real life came with an "Edit" button! But I like your sig, ""if women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy""
That is a line from a PBS comedy I enjoyed years ago called the Red Green Show starring a Canadian comedian named Red Green who believed almost anything on the planet could be fixed with duct tape. I think it is pretty good advice for men everywhere.

Last edited:

Lirodon

Reaction score
In the dot dot dot department I still think IPB3 is better, but in the "I don't care that I don't get premium support" department, FluxBB is decent too.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Duct tape and WD40. The twin pillars of DIY. For things that come apart, and for things that won't come apart.

But you need to be careful. With these, there is something like too much. My uncle fixed a stuck garage door with WD40. It is still hard to open, since the wheels now spin in butter.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
But you need to be careful. With these, there is something like too much. My uncle fixed a stuck garage door with WD40. It is still hard to open, since the wheels now spin in butter.
I had no idea what I was starting with a simple reply to a compliment about my tagline......:eek:

C0ldf1re

Reaction score
I had no idea what I was starting with a simple reply to a compliment about my tagline......:eek:

This thread may well grow and multiply until it consumes all the resources of the galaxy. As humanity faces extermination from the heat-death of the universe, their last question may be: "Who started it?" And we know...