WML Map Questiongs

froger

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Josh. I would like to know if anyone has any tips on creating a WML game that has a map. See I have the game set up to where you Have towns, bank, transfers, passwords, pks, mks, stats, backpack, full chat system, full private messaging system, full clan systems, rename options that are all functional. I have decided its time to move onto the mapping part of the game. On your phone when you start the game you start out in town. It is set up something like this...

<example>
Hammerfall
Si9

View Character
Chat
Messaging
Bank
Shop
Post office
Auction House
World
Clans

Exit
</example>

What I want is when you go out into the world I would like there to be options like this

<example>

<image>
HP: /Mana:

attack
move
actions
</example>

What I really want to know is how would I add the mapping? See when you click move it will ask you which direction to move. Like North, East, South, or West. I wouldnt want to create a 10000page website when something like this could probably be easily done.

Thanks in advance for any helps or tips. They would and will be much appreciated. X10hosting.com is the best site I have ever hosted any website on. Again thanks in advance.