Wordpress + Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatoot

Reaction score
So, I don't know if this has been posted before, but I guess I'm just desperate (I would look if I wasn't so desperate for it to work)...

I've been trying to get the Ads to work in Wordpress but I haven't found a single place that I can place either code. It would make my life A LOT easier if I could find the image file for the code...

Also, I was wonder if there is a reason why my friends can't seem to view my site?

(www.tatoot.co.nr and www.tatootian.exofire.net)

nol888

Reaction score
I don't know anything about the wordpress, but i notice that I can't access your site either...

maybe DNS problems?

nol888

Reaction score
Only the first link works. The second one does not exist at all. Maybe your friends are attempting the second link, get them to try the first one and see if it works.
For me, none of the links work. what am i doing wrong o_O lol

BTW, thanks for pointing out the other webmail topic thing. Didn't bother to search first

Tatoot

Reaction score
lawl, just as you posted that fedlerner I had figured out that it was tatoot.exofire.net and was going to change it but... :/ I guess you beat me to it.

nol888

Reaction score
agh. I still cant access the first one lol.

FF gives me:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at tatoot.exofire.net.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Tatoot

Reaction score
Well, I'm also unable to uhh... well let's put it this way... I'm unable to put the ads in the header in Wordpress. Unless I just suck (probably do!) or just really fail at life, it doesn't seem to work anyway. But my question is, is it suppose to triggered by something or is the image + link always suppose to show? :X

Zenax

Reaction score
well i cant access your website either! so I don't know what is going off there!

Perhaps an AM could take a look?

Regards,
Zenax

nol888

Reaction score
that would be ideal. right now this website has me confuzzled

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know what problem is; also please make sure you update your contact e-mail as it has not been set?

Colin

Reaction score
if you still haven't found out how to add the ads its quite easy. In your wp-content folder, there should be a sub folder called themes, from there another sub-folder with the theme that you use. Locate either footer.php or header.php which ever applies for you and paste the code in there. Ads should then be on everypage.

Status
Not open for further replies.