World of Warcraft

ShadowStriker

Reaction score
this game is so cool, i started playing yesterday and i now have the WoW curse... the one that makes u addicted... this game is the "one".

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes that game is a good game.. I am going to buy it myself becasue I played it at my freinds house and it was very good.

Akkarin

Reaction score
The game is very amazing! And the replayability is immense with so many races and skills.

The one thing I dislike is the lvls, it ends at 60! But the cool thing is once you get to 60 you go on these raids against Dragons which take like six of you to kill it!
And when you get to lvl 40 you can get a mount but there really expensive!

LA clan

Reaction score
i've played it at my friends house to.. too bad it's that expensieve.. i would never buy because of the price... :sad:

Forlornlegacy

Reaction score
Yay WoW is pretty fun i have had the game for about 3 or 4 months. The lvl cap may be lvl 60 right now but they are in work on Hero classes which will be pretty cool. Also there could more races and classes but that is just my opinion since i came from EQ. What server you play on anyways i play on Frostmane.

LA clan

Reaction score
what are your level, races and classes??
my friend is a lvl. 51 nightelf hunter..

what do you think of the honnour system?

ZxZ-Helios

Reaction score
I have MxO, Matrix online. I have waited for that game over a year! I was a beta tester and I just loved it! When the official version of the game came out I pre-ordered it immediately!
What I didn't know is MxO DOESN'T SUPPORT GAMECARDS IN MY COUNTRY !!! I need a visa but no one has it!

What I want to say is:
I AM SOOOOO MAD ABOUT MxO I HATE IT NOW WITH MY SOUL !!!

and the seconde thing is
WoW supports gamecard in my country ! I want to order WoW but I am not sure...:ermm:

michaelp

Reaction score
Wow is cooooool , buy it is expensive!!

For play 3 months online you must pay about 30$ ... :(

darkhawk

Reaction score
michaelp said:
Wow is cooooool , buy it is expensive!!

For play 3 months online you must pay about 30$ ... :(

Only 30 $, in my city u must pay 42 € ( for 3 months too ) , if u could , plz tell me a place where I can buy card games cheaply ? Thank you !

Al128

Reaction score
WOW is amazing! Alastair on Thunderhorn(uk) Had since Feb, but only lvl 33 :(

GameAccounts

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
Are there going to be any expansions to?
I doubt it, Blizzard only adds patches w/e they do GFX changes, or MAJOR changes in the game.(ie. Diablo's new characters and graphics). If there will be, it will be down the road.

Al128

Reaction score
If you can call it an expansion they recently released the battlegrounds, although I haven't tried it yet they look fun. Also they're bringing a new dungeon and a travelling circus!

GameAccounts

Reaction score
Al128 said:
If you can call it an expansion they recently released the battlegrounds, although I haven't tried it yet they look fun. Also they're bringing a new dungeon and a travelling circus!
LOL..BGs, I tried 3 times yesterday at Warsong Gultch, and every time there wasnt enough people to continue the game, so it closed in 5 min. (That was the level 41-50 Group) Although I did hear that lvl 60's get in every 30 secs, but thats kinda hard to believe since so amny 60's are waiting outside.

Skins

Reaction score
There is gonna be an expansion pack with whole new continent and max level 70. There will also be 2 new races and one new proffesion. BTW if you think wow is too expensive, you can always try to play on private servers, but there is one thing you gotta keep in mind: those servers are emulated on Personal Computers, so there is lotta lag. And due to the emulation, there is lotta bugs. But yet, you can maybe even have more fun there. These servers are for free, and they have custom level cap, custom items, bosses and maybe even sets. They also can have custom gold and loot rate (like, one rabbit drops 100 gold and 3 epic items). There are also custom vendors that may be selling epic items, or mounts. Big bonus to private servers is that they are free and they are custom-made, but still they can have very big lag (you can always try to find some private server with small lag, but it can be pretty hard) and bugs. On the other hand, Blizz servers dont have that many bugs and lag (meaning more players), but no custom stuff and monthly payment make them bad... the choice is yours. I play on a private server and its great, with custom xp rate, 200 level cap and lotta custom bosses and sets and weapons.

Last edited:

swirly

Reaction score
yeah the game is awesome ive had it for like a year! but i hardly ever get to play but its kool and theyre going to increase the max lvl sometime but like x10 they are havin server trouble so who knows... and my comp is screwed up it wont dl the update lol

Negrodamus

Reaction score
Akkarin said:
The game is very amazing! And the replayability is immense with so many races and skills.

The one thing I dislike is the lvls, it ends at 60! But the cool thing is once you get to 60 you go on these raids against Dragons which take like six of you to kill it!
And when you get to lvl 40 you can get a mount but there really expensive!

NO offense, but 4??

Try 40