Wow? Worth it

piché.power

Reaction score
Is world of warcraft actualy worth it?? i heard people say it was but some others said it was to expensive for what the game offer :dunno: toughts?

Agenator

Reaction score
well... WoW is a must have if your into mmorpg's. Its a good starter mmorpg as well, but if you get bored of games easily or you don't have alot of spare time, save your money. This game will take hours to get anything satisfying out of... I prefer FPS's as their are fast paced and fun...

piché.power

Reaction score
i do get bored of games easily and i dont have that much of spare time but two of my friends who have a more heavier schedule than me and they are completely addicted to it. but when they talk about it it look actually boring n expensive for nothing. i dont think i'll get it. thanks guys

Smokes.Svr

Reaction score
well i hate wow so....if u wanna waist your life and your money, get wow :D

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You can actually play WoW for free but I think that may be illegal. I will do play on private servers for free because I just bought a computer for 2000$ and I have no money left. Installing WoW + TBC right now.

debo2476

Reaction score
Wow is fun if you have a couple of buddys to play with and doing the instances.
it doesn't work out costing much about 30 pence per day.

piché.power

Reaction score
well 30 cents per day isnt that much but the game looks stuupid whats the whole point of WoW anyways??

bacho

Reaction score
x10 offersa free private server
its ok for me

and its not a lot, i play wow one month and the next i dont :p

piché.power

Reaction score
uhmm...im still hesitating ill wait untill i get sick of cod4 then ill get WoW thx for the advices guys

mattspec

Reaction score
play ona fun server, go to x10gaming.com and look around, funservers let you lvl faster and get more accomplished in the game quicker :)

Singard

Reaction score
I would recommend Lineage II instead, WoW's graphic and character and many other effects are not my style.