WOW worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
WOW the game of the year. Also very addicive and costs lots of money.

1) How could any1 pay so much money($16-$30 Us a month).
2) The game gets people so addictive that there was one kid(hes my friend from school) he was so addicted he skipped 3 days of school and played WOW over 70 hours staraight. He didnt even go for meal his parents brought it to him.

Why is it worth it to play these games if you lose your life and all your money?!:stupid:

Well its not. So If you buy this game beware dont get addicted. Juts play different game!

So what do you think?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Myaccounbanned said:
WOW the game of the year. Also very addicive and costs lots of money.

1) How could any1 pay so much money($16-$30 Us a month).
2) The game gets people so addictive that there was one kid(hes my friend from school) he was so addicted he skipped 3 days of school and played WOW over 70 hours staraight. He didnt even go for meal his parents brought it to him.

Why is it worth it to play these games if you lose your life and all your money?!:stupid:

Well its not. So If you buy this game beware dont get addicted. Juts play different game!

So what do you think?
What do i think? I think that 70 hours of gaming is pritty crazy.

Reaction score
LOL, Your telling me. My friend was so crazy and zomped. He could hardly work he failed 3 tests! Doesnt play WOW anymore me and my friends got him off it!

B

Brandon

I was watching Dr. Phil last night there was this kid his mother couldn't get him off she slept with the computer and took the chip out of his cell phone.

Chokobowl

Reaction score
That's absurd. If I didn't know any better I'd think you were talking about drugs. :D

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
yea, WoW is pretty addicting. I know people like that that have been so addictited that they skip school and work. I had WoW, but i just played like 4 days then i stopped playing after i joined x10. X10 is more addictive :p!!!!

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
lol, i guess you could put it that way. btw, y did ur account get banned??sry if im butting into something that is not my business :S

Offtopic. Next time you'll be warned.

-Dewayne

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Exactly. If kids are getting so addicted tht there missing school and stuff it should be illegal or a time limit. Kids will blow there money and get so addicted!

mattspec

Reaction score
in my opinion i dont agree with having to pay a monthly fee just to play a game, its dumb, on a personal aside, i miss the original WoW...Women of Wrestling, the one where the chix whailed on each other...watching that was better than any game i have ever played :D lol

Holdem

Reaction score
Are you serious about sleeping with the computer. but Wow does sound like a quite addicting game!

jusama14

Reaction score
World of Warcraft is definently not worth it.... Read this

This software is known as the 'warden client'. It is downloaded on the fly from Blizzard's servers, and it runs about every 15 seconds and is designed to verify compliance with a EULA/TOS.

Here is what it does, about every 15 seconds, to about 4.5 million people (500,000 of which are logged on at any given time). The warden dumps all the DLL's using a ToolHelp API call. It reads information from every DLL loaded in the 'world of warcraft' executable process space. No big deal.

The warden then uses the GetWindowTextA function to read the window text in the titlebar of every window. These are windows that are not in the WoW process, but any program running on your computer. Now a Big Deal.
Continued at.. http://www.rootkit.com/blog.php?newsid=358

Status
Not open for further replies.