Wrong databases showed in CPanel databases list, independant to existing databases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namjies

Reaction score
My old one was never answered closed, so I have to start it again I guess. I know they get closed after some time if not answered, but still...

The databases list that shows up in my CPanel shows the databases I had before the databses server change. What does that mean?
-I can still create new databases and use them, but they don't show up in the list
-I can still add users to databases, but again, it won't show up on the list.
-I can delete the databases on the list, but they will still appear on the list, even if deleted.
-I cannot delete databases created after server change, because they don't show in the list, so no delete button.

Scrollers are fine, except the:
Add user to database> databases scroller:
It shows existing and previous databases, mixed

The databse users list work just fine tho.

Now it didn't cause too much problems before, but now I don't know why, an empty database popped up, without name, and I cannot delete it since its not in the list. The fact is, I need it under a new name.

So now, could someone please help me on that issue, its a bit painful to administrate databases like this. I've been really specific now, so I hope it will be easily answered. Its probably CPanel configuration or something that fit with the new mysql remote server and display wrong databases in the list instead of those on the new server, which could explain why that list seems totally frozen, whatever I do. But I need a staff to fix that, not something I can access.

Thank you.

nyllo

Reaction score
Re: Wrong databases showed in CPanel databases list, independant to existing database

I have the same problem, all frozen! Pissed me off, and there is no one who posts back in the posts. Grrr, X10, Grrr!!

tonecas

Reaction score
Re: Wrong databases showed in CPanel databases list, independant to existing database

Is that of the your browser refresh rate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.