www alias problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

racoweb

Reaction score
Hi, my www alias is not working right now.
My domain name is www.raulcornejo.com and when I type it, it points me to an x10hosting.com webpage, however if I erase the www (i.e. raulcornejo.com) it works.

Thanks.

kajasweb

Reaction score
How you have used your domain here? Parked or Add-on. Check whether you have parked/added raulcornejo.com, not www.raulcornejo.com.

Last edited:

racoweb

Reaction score
How you have used your domain here? Parked or Add-on. Check whether you have parked/added raulcornejo.com, not www.raulcornejo.com.

I tried with park and then with add-on during this week (to allow a couple of days to propagate). However none of them worked.

Anyway I added it as raulcornejo.com...the cpanel wont allow www.raulcornejo.com since it says that the www alias is added automatically.

I had the same problem like a month ago...then it got solved but suddenly the server had a problem with SSL and the www problem started again.

Last edited:

kajasweb

Reaction score
I'm moving this to "Level Two Support". Soon, an Admin / Senior Staff will look into this.

kajasweb

Reaction score
Instead of parking your domain, you can try changing your account's main domain as raulcornejo.com. Login to Account Management Panel at http://x10hosting.com/account and try to change your account main domain. This may solve your problem.

racoweb

Reaction score
Thanks Kaja! I just added raulcornejo.com as my main domain in my account, and it's working like a charm.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.