www.hugemmo.com The best resource for online MMO's

dquigley

Reaction score
Its still under construction, but has quite a few games on it currently. Will probably be finished soon so bookmark it and check back frequently.

www.hugemmo.com

dquigley

Reaction score
Right now im playing the IRL Find a job MMO :p J/k

I was testing "elf online" its ok but not many players.

I have also recently played Cross Fire which is like my favorite FPS, its like counter strike but with better graphics and better gun physics.

But my all time favorite MMO is and always will be ragnarok online. If you haven't played it, drop everything and do it now.

Have fun :D

BTW Throw up a vote on the poll at www.hugemmo.com it would be much appreciated.

Also I always appreciate new ideas, questions, and comments!

Thanks

Last edited:

MaXiMiUS

Reaction score
I find your sites' lack of WoW.. disturbing :O

Anyways, nice site, the design is very clean :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Needs more content, there's already at least one site I know of that has a list of MMO's (free, paid, browser based, standalone, 2d, 3d, tickbased, realtime, turnbased, etc), so yours'll need way more content before it can rival it.

My only -legit- complaint at this early stage though is the advert at the bottom of the page for another hosting company; not that it's for another hosting company, but that it looks like its a massive afterthought - it kinda ruins the page because you scroll down and it's even below the template. It's like the page ended, but then someone took some glue and stuck on that extra bit :(

dquigley

Reaction score
World of Warcraft was added yesterday. Check under pay to play. :D And yes the advertisement is in a little funky area, I may change that around. The whole idea behind it was that I HATE Spammy looking crap and popups and flashy ads. So I tried to put it in a out of the way area. The site is still under construction, so it will be constantly improved over the next few weeks. Check back for updates and improvements :D

;)

Forgot to say thanks for feedback!

Last edited:

dquigley

Reaction score
*UPDATE*

Have added a lot more games and am nearly finished with the "browser based" section. Feedback appreciated ^__^