x10 Cash Question

Skilzat99X

Reaction score
So the other day I just went to the Complete Offers page, clicked to of the links for the offers, signed up for the sites and then did the surveys.

I really think I'm missing something haha, so how exactly do I obtain x10cash from doing the surveys? If I did it the wrong way, oh well hehe.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Skilzat99X said:
So the other day I just went to the Complete Offers page, clicked to of the links for the offers, signed up for the sites and then did the surveys.

I really think I'm missing something haha, so how exactly do I obtain x10cash from doing the surveys? If I did it the wrong way, oh well hehe.

Well once we can verify that your clicks were successful etc., you will be awarded x10cash. As of now things are still on hold since we're still fixing accounts that have gone through the server move. Once all of that is completed we'll be able to move onwards to automating x10cash payments, etc.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
One question Spartan, if i complete offers NOW, will they be checked LATER???
Or if i complete them now, they will be lost and i won't recive the x10cash?..

Thanks,
fedlerner

Chris Z

Reaction score
don't worry, if you complete it today, you usually get the cash tomorrow but you can't use it til maybe the 11th of october or so

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The offers are always recorded, I usually award the x10cash within 24 hours but I've been bsuy so it took me a few days. As of this x10Cash is updated.

You can use x10cash for ad-free hosting or other x10 services the moment you get it. For real money purchases such as domains and paypal payouts it can take up to 30 days to verify the clicks before you get those prizes.

-Corey

mrasd

Reaction score
Hmmm, if it takes you a few days when you are this busy, I guess the ones I did almost a month ago are long gone, lol. It only takes a few mins to make a junk email account and enter some information, so I don't mind the loss, but I would like to know how to prevent this from happening in the future.
I don't know if cookie settings could affect its abilty to track or what. Some other people had this problem too, if you haven't seen this thread http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=18706

I did a few of them, so I doubt that it was just not doing them properly, but who knows :dunno:

If you've got any ideas what went wrong and how I can avoid it happening again, I'd like to know ;)