X10 Corporate Hosting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Vision

Reaction score
I got Hosting from here Yesterday!! Actually i signed up yesterday & got Account Today!! I am really happy about it. I just want to say thanks to all of you X10 Community Management.

I have a few Questions:

1) In how many days do i have to have my Site up and running?

2) Where do i need to place Ads on? Footer of a forum or Header?

3) Can i place Ads in one page more than once?

Regards,

K.Vision :cool:

swirly

Reaction score
2)cororate needs to be at top, able to be seen without scrolling, i think is the rule
3)x10 ads? u can have other ads there if u wish.
but im not an admin so....

randomize

Reaction score
K.Vision said:
I got Hosting from here Yesterday!! Actually i signed up yesterday & got Account Today!! I am really happy about it. I just want to say thanks to all of you X10 Community Management.

I have a few Questions:

Regards,

K.Vision :cool:

Answer to Q1: You have 7 days to get your site up and running, and then you must access your cpanel at least once every 2 weeks.

Answer to Q2: If your on corperate, the ads must be placed in the header, where everyone can see them, if your advanced, anywhere on page, i believe.

Answer to Q3: If you are ona dvanced plan you must place the advanced ads up, and if you want put the corperate ads up as well. If your on corperate, you can only put the corperate ads up and not the advanced as well. You may as far as I know, place other types of ads such as google adsense.

I hope this answers some of your questions

Regards,
Randomize

Jacob

Reaction score
Randomize answered this question incorrectly; generally we would like to have your site up and running within two weeks (fourteen days) from creation. This will help so your account doesn't get suspended/terminated for inactivity by our automated script or our manual staff member checking.

You need to have the ads on EVERY page. Since you are asking about Corporate ads, you must have the banner ad visible without scrolling on every page, so you must have it at the top. This goes for a forum, as well. Please keep in mind that you cannot alter the ads in any way without explicit administration approval.

Yes, by all means, you are welcome to place the ads more than once. HOWEVER, you must have the Corporate (if that is your plan) ad on the page above the scroll line. Beside that requirement, you can display as many of the ads as you'd like on a given page.
You may also have Google Adsense ads on your pages, but they cannot interfere with the required x10 ads.

I hope that answers some questions :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.