X10 Council

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
So I have been thinking lately, and we see that x10 is a huge group of people. Most of uus use x10 as our host, some of us do not tho. X10 has grown from more then a hosting forum, to a big community. SO x10 has 5 maybe 6 if you count site management as atopic. The topics are:
  • Off Topic
  • Teh Intarwebz
  • Gamer's Lounge
  • Crossfire
  • Tech Corner
  • Site Management - Maybe -

Maybe we should haveOff Topic changed in to many different kinds of forums, not sub forums different forums.

For example:
  • Sports
  • World News
  • Music

This is just to give us more opportunities to get points and more things to talk about. because not many people view all the forums in one section if they do not show as the top one.

Maybe to get more ideas and to amke the experience better, x10 should have a council. A council of plain members that just disccuuss x10 and take ideas.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
i think we havea lot of staff to do that like gmod etc...

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
But staff are very busy with their jobs.

mattyranks

Reaction score
Yeah a council would be a good idea. I guess they could be considered as forums moderators who control the community forums.

This way staff will be less stressed and be able to concentrate on more important matters.

Also creating sperate topic like world news and sport would be good asuming people would post relevant stuff in them.

Chris Z

Reaction score
i'll ask about this in the staff forums and see what everyone thinks