X10 History

Veivei

Reaction score
I'm just curious, maybe Corey or the other site's admins can answer this, how did you find X10 name for the site's/hosting name? :biggrin:
Maybe you want to tell us here a short history of X10 from the beginning til become a big hosting community today.

Last edited:

Hosting4Life

Reaction score
I'm just curious, maybe Corey or the other site's admins can answer this, how did you find X10 name for the site's/hosting name? :biggrin:
Maybe you want to tell us here a short history of X10 from the beginning til become a big hosting community today.

I think the admins/moderators are quite busy to prepare for the upcoming new features and updates. It would be interesting to know more though. ;)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
It would be cool to have an x10 History thing, however, I can only tell you from the moment I joined the staff which was about 2 years ago, and then, x10 had been running over almost a year so...

Maybe when this busy time's over, Corey will be able to tell it all... In the meanwhile search the forums, there have been some similar threads before, just don't bring those old threads up please... ;)

dyfuse

Reaction score
Doing a quick search through some of the old threads, I dug up a link to an interview conducted by AdminFusion with Corey. It's a little old, but it has a section "Why did you choose to go with x10hosting?" that answers your original question.

Link: Corey - Co-Owner of x10Hosting - AdminFusion