!* x10 Instant Accounts *!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Corey, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corey

Corey I Break Things Staff Member

If you have an x10 instant account it will be going down later today. We've decided to cut this part of our hosting due to abuse\warez, etc. That's what happens when you give out instant accounts I guess ; )

For anyone who has an instant account please post the info here and we'll give you a code to get a normal account and get by the lottery.

-Corey
  2. Spartan Erik

Spartan Erik Retired

Hey Corey, maybe now would be a good time for a global announcement?
  3. Corey

Corey I Break Things Staff Member

Good call ;)

-Corey
  4. Cynical

Cynical Active Member

It's a shame people abused the Instant Hosting service, but now at least you have a come back to those opposed to the lottery system :) .
  5. Reclutador

Reclutador Active Member

Good Corey, one abuse reason is the bandwitdth, right?
  6. Master Yoda

Master Yoda New Member

I wouldn't be too surprised. As usual, the good people are always the ones caught out because of the bad people out there.

I suppose it's good to see that people can still have their hosting if they want ;)
  7. iubtalks

iubtalks New Member

is this means no bypass code can be use to get account ?
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
  8. Chris Z

Chris Z New Member

lol wow, instant accounts are GONE and it wouldn't need a bypass code for instant anyway...you would use the bypass code for a regular free account
  9. iubtalks

iubtalks New Member

well its good
  10. __z|x__

__z|x__ New Member

i knew this day would come.
  11. jensen

jensen New Member

Some hosts just make everyone who wants hosting to buy a domain first. Some pretend to be harsh and unfriendly to keep out those who are just passing by. Other makes it really hard to get hosting.

By far x10 is still the most relaxed of hosts. But that would also mean people may take advantage as proven with the instant accounts. So now we are back to the real people who make up this forum and forget those who were "passing by"
  12. __z|x__

__z|x__ New Member

Things are fine the way they are now (i.e. without instant hosting). Only those who really want to join will try again and again till they get in.
  13. dpogary

dpogary New Member

I looked at the instant hosting...its better than some ive seen...but i found the lottery to be the Best way to get something worthwhile...and the host are nice aswell..works for me:hahano: :rant2:
  14. Dark Crypto

Dark Crypto New Member

instant accounts, i didnt get a chance to use them, owell, its a mighty shame people would take advantage of a free instant account to upload warez etc, a real shame
  15. Chris S

Chris S Retired

im closing this thread becuase of old it is
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.