x10.mx works unstable

gisxkddf

Reaction score
From time to time the connection with the server is lost. What's the problem?

gisxkddf

Reaction score
Lost connection again! How much is possible? Tired of reporting

gisxkddf

Reaction score
There are more and more disconnections!
I write, but no one reads

gisxkddf

Reaction score
It is impossible to work and there is no administrator responsible for the server. Mayhem, not hosting

Pintwin173a

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem: (1) Site works for awhile, then (2) times out, then (3) Go back to (1).

Still troubleshooting, but it seems I can navigate my site but as soon as I edit my WordPress the site times out.
Haven't checked if it's WordPress or any attempt to save any files on X10 Hosting.

Getting to be annoying, I can only wonder if this is happening to their paying clients :-(

NOTE: I am in no way connected to X10 Hosting, I'm a customer just like you.

gisxkddf

Reaction score
I don't think money has anything to do with it. They just don't monitor the server
The admin is sleeping

gisxkddf

Reaction score
Something is changing. Paid hosting X13 -The domain is for sale, but X10 does not open.
I wonder what's next?

gisxkddf

Reaction score
The connection to the server has been lost. Saving is disabled until the connection is restored. This post has been backed up in your browser, just in case.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am unsure what issue you are having as it is not fully described. I can not lookup your account as you do not seem to have any hosting service attached the forum account you are using.

What is your domain name currently? Can you provide a screenshot of the errors you are describing for us so we can help and review?

> the admin is sleeping

I apologize but most of the support on our forums for our free service are volunteers. The admins can be found in real time almost all the time via our discord support found : https://discord.gg/Ab9eGwsxh2

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Getting to be annoying, I can only wonder if this is happening to their paying clients :-(
I apologize you may be having issues. However, I wanted to note that our paying customers receive a 24/7 dedicated support team and ticket system. Whereas our free hosting is generally supported by our volunteer helpers. however, feel free to make a post or join our discord to report any issues you may be having and we will certainly help and assist as we can.

gisxkddf

Reaction score
I gave you the texts of the error messages:
The connection to the server has been lost. Saving is disabled until the connection is restored. This post has been backed up in your browser, just in case.
My domain
It is listed in the profile

gisxkddf

Reaction score
The connection is still disconnected! Apparently due to access to the database