X10 Offering Unlimited Disk Space?????

oscar.j4l

Reaction score
I took a screen shot becouse i didn't belive it myself... so check out the attachment!

Attachments

• unlimited.JPG
    unlimited.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 144

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
oscar.j4l said:
I took a screen shot becouse i didn't belive it myself... so check out the attachment!
Unless Corey is playing around with that server, Or is testing somthing and happend to pick your account then that shouldn't be like that.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Thats not right at all. I`ve notified Corey, this should be worked out soon.

redtailblackshark

Reaction score
this probabally happened with the cpanel maitinence and he probabally had to mess around a little bit.

Matthews255

Reaction score
oscar, very truthful, im sure alot of ppl wouldnt have mentioned that they had unlimited disk space.

dekarvn

Reaction score
well, why don't x10hosting do a paid plan for it to be unlimited? I think that would be a great idea cause i will have a try and buy them first thing ^_^.
Also, that would increase the funds needed to maintain the server. I've experienced quite a time of downtime recently

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
dekarvn said:
well, why don't x10hosting do a paid plan for it to be unlimited? I think that would be a great idea cause i will have a try and buy them first thing ^_^.
Also, that would increase the funds needed to maintain the server. I've experienced quite a time of downtime recently
Thats because there is quite alot of work being done to the servers Sorry.