X10hosting Banners!

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
in another thread where people were show casing designs for a banner for x10hosting to use and i was fasicated by what i saw can someone point me to a graphics program they used how they did it and possibly a tutorial on how :grin:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
maddude said:
good for gradients and text but photoshop sucks at graphics
yes id have to agree, but I use gimp also on my linux machine :grin:

Conor

Reaction score
Auvee said:
You can't be serious. Photoshop is what the professionals use. You obviously don't know about the graphics world...

-Auvee B.
I was thinking the same. :getlost: :ermm:

GIMP is alright but tricky to start with.

-SE7EN-

Reaction score
Auvee said:
You can't be serious. Photoshop is what the professionals use. You obviously don't know about the graphics world...

-Auvee B.
Just what I was thinking. If anyone thinks that a program like Gimp is better than Photoshop, you have no clue about anything about graphics at all.

n4tec

Reaction score
Auvee said:

-Auvee B.

i agree with Auvee... Professional use Photoshop , Illustrator , Image Ready and lot of other programs to make great graphics...

Have a super Easter Monday...

nforchange

Conquester777

Reaction score
macromedia fireworks is also great to use...
but yeah, to use any of those, half the people cant just sit down and use it, it helps to be taught some basics to start off. if you've only ever used windows paint, it can be intiminating!

"Clean Version" is what caught my attention tho, you have no idea how many times I wish to do that every day on the computer, but honestly, I think what he wrote wasn't that bad at all compared to ssoooo many others.