x10hosting username to my site

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
can someone help me with my php and mysql forum problem posted at the end of my last thread here plus admins i want to check if someone has come is a member of x10hosting's forums is there a certain cookie with there username i read to the file and write hey there then thier x10hosting username :blushing:

Chris

Reaction score
Me either...

Can you be more descriptive and just write a little better?

Richard

Reaction score
If I under stand you right. You want to be able to check is some one is a member of the x10 forum right?

Last edited:

nicholas

Reaction score
i read your postings posted here and at freewebspace and u dont use punctuation at all. why? it is difficult to understand what you are writing and i think some of us here have to read a few times to understand it.

Chris

Reaction score
nicholas said:
i read your postings posted here and at freewebspace and u dont use punctuation at all. why? it is difficult to understand what you are writing and i think some of us here have to read a few times to understand it.

This is pretty far off topic, but it is worth mentioning. It's very hard for us to help you when you don't use punctuation.

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
sorry about my punctuation, just im a touch typer and i type about 2 words per second so i forget punctuation. I will try to use it, alot more often guys actually i made a tutorial document in word for my mate yesterday. It had punctuation so from this post, onwards i will use it!. Plus okay mate i never wanted mysql access to your database anyway ;).