x10Radio User Run Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

themasterrocker

Take time to read.

I am an X10radio DJ called DJ SPOON
I am hosting an X10radio contest, Guess That Song.
To tune in. visit this link:: www.x10radio.com/liveradio.htm
and if you know the song then use the request system on this page::www.x10radio.com However if you wish to use you're own player please open URL and type:: http://www.x10radio.com:8000/

Post you're FORUM username and the song and artist and press the "request" button. I will then send you 50 credits for the correct answer and shout out who got it first. YOU ONLY GET 50 CREDITS IF YOU WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO GET IT CORRECT. This Contest is taking place from: 9-10:30pm GMT or 4-5:30GMT-5. If you don't know what time it will be where you live then work out how many hours you are behind GMT and add or take it off the GMT times.

Thanks and hope to see you there ;) in a hope to try get 100 listeners!!

Yours faithfully

DJ SPOON

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Reaction score
Really this belongs in the promo section seeing as it is only an contest and not an proper announcement...
*MOVED*

Oh and I'm listening :)

T

themasterrocker

This was put in the annoucements on purpose
Edit:
If you are joining in please start listening to the radio. The contest Is now. REMEMBER use you're forum name as you're Name to tell me the song so i can post you're credits through
Edit:
The contest has begun, you can join at any time

Daniel S

Reaction score
@Dan, You are correct but if you read the thread history corey put it in the news and announcements forum so I think it should belong there.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm listening to it right now! Dang vigge beat me on the Fireman song :(

T

themasterrocker

Hey you guys just think, You're making me poorer by 50 credits everytime you're correct!!! By the way Thanks Daniel S. Also the contest will run abit later due to a little late start. I will also be doing this on Tomorrow night and possibly Friday night same times same place ;) Remember. X10radio.com is the place to be ;)

T

themasterrocker

Well done, i posted you're credits. I've posted everyones credits so far. I'm running the competition for another 15 mins. Then your'll have to wait until Wednesday 1st October 2008 to win some more ;)
Edit:
I've just been promoted by the Server tech :D Christopher. Thank you all for listening. I will be here again tomorrow to do this again.

T

themasterrocker

1)30 seconds to mars - R-E-Volve
2)Aiden - Knife Blood Knightmare
3)All that remains - the air that i breather
4)Fireman Sam
5)Artic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolscent
6)Black Stone Cherry - Rain Wizard
7)Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away
8)Slipknot - Psychosocial
9)Alkaline Trio - Burn
10)Army Of Freshmen - Get Um Up
11)Athlete - Wires
12)Billy Talent - The Ex
13)Blackout Crew - Put A Donk On It
14)Children Of Bodom - Six Pounder
15)Coheed and Cambria - The Suffering
16)Crushead - Doubt
17)Escape The Fate - Reverse This Curse
18)Fall Out Boy - Beat It
19)Feeder - Buck Rodgers
20)Alexisonfire - To A Friend

Thats the songs i played last night. Different ones will be played tonight. Hope to see at least 50 people there!

kkenny

Reaction score
Too much rock/metal man, I listened for a while and it really doesn't stand out to me like what the old DJs did, I got a wee headache :[

T

themasterrocker

Oh ok, well tonight I'll change it then ;) I'll stick a some Metal/Rock together, and few other things. I'm also planning to start this compo at 8pm GMT tonight of 3PM GMT-5 to make this compo last longer ;) I only did 20 contest songs yesterday. Tonight I'm going to do about 30 :p
GET AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN ALONG
Edit:
I've cancelled this event unless i can get 6 listeners within the next 20 mins
This is only for tonight. Friday's event is still on friday At 8pm - 10:30pm GMT or 3pm - 5:30pm

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well I've been listening for 2 hours now, but yeah. I'm not sure about tomorrow night if you're running this, but Friday I'll be able to hop on.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be running a contest soon!

it will be asking questions about x10! get google ready! and do a cram session for x10 knowledge! Past, and present!

T

themasterrocker

Ok. wasn't that a bit of thread jacking leafy? lol. I'm not doing this contest tonight. Friday i am. I'm not due to DJ tonight. Therefore i can't do it. however if a DJ is off when i come home I'll jump on although i spotted someone deleted a time so i've put myself on ;)

T

themasterrocker

Ok, contest is ON tonight :p ill start at 8pm GMT or 3pm GMT-5 Hope to see you there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.