x10's 1 Year Anniversary!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This Christmas, (Dec. 25th) is x10Hosting's one year anniversary. I'd like to thank everyone who has stuck around through the troubles we've had this past year. We've been through a lot, from servers failing, hack attempts, and overcrowding; but we're still around and not closing anytime soon.

Many changes have occured this year from when we first started, and we have many more planned for this coming year. Preview of upcoming changes:

1.) x10 Rewards, cash in points for money, and many, many, more prizes.
More ways to earn points, (Even from playing games).
Earn points from multiple sites.
2.) Automation, currently we're trying to automate everything in our power, our as in Nedren ;) to make life easier for everyone. Goals will include automation to suspend\unsuspend users. Give reasons for suspension and handle sign-ups\terminations.
3.) Offer More... we'll be offering game servers and team speak servers for you gamers out there. Tracking system to reward YOU for displaying our ads. Resources and help for developing and growing your site, this includes advertising on our network.

I'm sure there will be much more and of course things I forgot, as always your suggestions are welcome. We do have a feedback forum... use it ;).

And to celebrate our 1 year we will be opening up sign-ups (no lottery) at midnight Dec. 24th(Or as close to it as possible) and they will stay open through out Christmas day. If you have any friends who have been trying to get in, Christmas will be the day. Of course as long as their are no problems.

Also anyone who posts in this thread who has been registered since January I will award 200 points.

Thanks guys\girls, and heres to another great year!

-Corey

B

Brandon

We have enjoyed being your clients.

bigok.gif
bigok.gif
bigok.gif
bigok.gif
bigok.gif
bigok.gif
bigok.gif
bigok.gif
bigok.gif
bigok.gif

LETS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sleep2.gif
sleep2.gif
sleep2.gif
sleep2.gif
sleep2.gif
sleep2.gif
sleep2.gif

drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

owned.gif
owned.gif
owned.gif
owned.gif
owned.gif

lol

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
*holds "drink" out*

Here's to another year. Woo wooooo.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Corey said:
This Christmas, (Dec. 25th) is x10Hosting's one year anniversary. I'd like to thank everyone who has stuck around through the troubles we've had this past year. We've been through a lot, from servers failing, hack attempts, and overcrowding; but we're still around and not closing anytime soon.

Many changes have occured this year from when we first started, and we have many more planned for this coming year. Preview of upcoming changes:

1.) x10 Rewards, cash in points for money, and many, many, more prizes.
More ways to earn points, (Even from playing games).
Earn points from multiple sites.
2.) Automation, currently we're trying to automate everything in our power, our as in Nedren ;) to make life easier for everyone. Goals will include automation to suspend\unsuspend users. Give reasons for suspension and handle sign-ups\terminations.
3.) Offer More... we'll be offering game servers and team speak servers for you gamers out there. Tracking system to reward YOU for displaying our ads. Resources and help for developing and growing your site, this includes advertising on our network.

I'm sure there will be much more and of course things I forgot, as always your suggestions are welcome. We do have a feedback forum... use it ;).

And to celebrate our 1 year we will be opening up sign-ups (no lottery) at midnight Dec. 24th(Or as close to it as possible) and they will stay open through out Christmas day. If you have any friends who have been trying to get in, Christmas will be the day. Of course as long as their are no problems.

Also anyone who posts in this thread who has been registered since January I will award 200 points.

Thanks guys\girls, and heres to another great year!

-Corey
Well, I have not been here since January.

But YAY!!!!! x10hosting, Thoughs changes should be great and make this x10 even better if it can get any better :)

Drinks on Corey..... :kdubb:

Last edited:

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
I may not have been registered since January 2005, but I have the spirit!!! :hsdance: And I will sure be around until Jan 2007 (that is if you guys don't leave. :)) So, I guess I'll be taking 200 points today. LOl jks

Anyways, yeah it's good to see the progress you guys have mad over the last year, many awesome improvments have been done and are coming (as I can see from your list). YAY!!! PARTY!?!

LOL these forums are going to be sooo flooded Chrimstas Day if there are ANY problems with the auto signup! LOL :hsdance: :hsdance: :hsdance: :hsdance: :hsdance: :hsdance: :hsdance: :hsdance: :hsdance: DANCE DANCE DANCE.

Oni

Reaction score
wow really? I thougth x10 has been running for like 3 years, but 1 year is still great, better than lousy hosts like t-rh.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
YAY x10! I am glad! I have been heer since Feb. 2005 and I have loved this place! Woot x10! Lets part! Drinks on me!
:lupie: :naughty:

Oni

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
YAY x10! I am glad! I have been heer since Feb. 2005 and I have loved this place! Woot x10! Lets part! Drinks on me!
:lupie: :naughty:

no drink needed...

please insert 50 points... :bigok:

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
This is the best Free host that I have come accross thankyou staff of x10hosting I couldn't have met so many nice people on this forum Cough* Civilr*.
Thanks for making it possible though, that I could have a decent host.....even though I can't access my FTP (my computer sucks even though its one year old).
Anyjo0* thanks people!!!!!!!!! mERRY cHRISTMAS! :kdubb: :naughty: :drool: :bigok: :bigok: :fart: :hsdance: :ughdance: :coolugh:

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
I've only bein around scince March but i've stuck through the terrible HDD failure a few months back and i love this place no matter how much paid hosting i get i still love the freindly comunity here at x10. For free hosts this place is the best i've come accross it realy is, i hope the automation of the servers goes well for you corey. The automation should keep the servers free of waisted accounts and keep the admins looking after the servers ultimatly improving the servers! Nice going guys i hope the next year is even better than this year and i hope x10 never dies out and stays around as one of the best free hosts around. Thanks corey and all the staff here you guys are the best.

-Trev

swirly

Reaction score
group hug guys! lol x10 hosting is the best! ive been telling people about it and its the best! i cant think why peeps would switch!

Jordan K

Reaction score
swirly said:
group hug guys! lol x10 hosting is the best! ive been telling people about it and its the best! i cant think why peeps would switch!

Lol, I can't think of anyone else who would let me have this title for a day. :drool:

:):):):):):)

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
w00t. Nice. And to think Corey was considering shutting down when all these problems came around. :)

Jordan K

Reaction score
Conor said:
w00t. Nice. And to think Corey was considering shutting down when all these problems came around. :)

We're all going to have to turn into an angry mob and beat him senseless next time those thoughts cross his mind. LOL! :hsdance:

Last edited: