Xbox 360

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
Have you all seen it and what do you think of it?

I think the design is kinda plain... >,< It looks like something a kid made.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ya, I think its pretty cool. The design is a little plain, but I still like it, especially the fact that you can change the front face plate =) I have attached a pic of it, if no one has seen a picture of it yet. :happy:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
actually i think its real good system , other then the color but i guess when performance is good it dosent really matter

moose

Reaction score
Wasn't it that the xbox 360 had (3) 3.2Ghz processors or something like that? I think I read about that on mtv.com .. but think about it.. 3.2's.. holy shi'ite..

moose

Reaction score
Okay after posting.. I was thinking.. hey.. wait what the flamingo?? So I went to mtv.com and checked out what exactly it said. Here, I'll post it for you guys too.

mtv.com said:
The system has similar storage and memory to a PC, according to Microsoft, with 512 MB of memory (eight times that of the original console) and three 3.2 GHz processors, far more than the single 733 MHz processor of the Xbox. The new system is also equipped with a 20 GB detachable hard drive, compared with a non-removable 8 GB drive for its predecessor.

For the full story, click here.

.. Go Xbox!

moose

Reaction score
I feel like being a really helpful person today.. haha so here's some links

Xbox 360 System Specs

PS3 System Specs

Seems like gamings gonna go to the xtreme after getting higher resolutions from those consoles!! :eek: !!

Last edited:

jusama14

Reaction score
wow ps3 looks cool..but 1 thing i dont understand is what cell processor is? All i no its some kind of multiprocessor

incognito214

Reaction score
OT: Games are getting more complicated and consoles are getting uglier. HURRAH FOR SNES! lolz

Anyway, I like the design of PS3 better. Sleek and smooth. Futuristic look.

Conor

Reaction score
There are rumors that XBox games won't work on the 360.

moose

Reaction score
Dang.. I was thinking though.. (3) 3.2Ghz Prosessors.. I'm definately gonna see if you can turn the xbox 360's into PC's like how you were able to with the Xbox's.. :EEK!!!:

moose

Reaction score
Hmm.. Thought I'd share THIS with you.

Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Cooooool!!!

sh8y

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Conor said:
There are rumors that XBox games won't work on the 360.
That rumor has been confermed!

Not neccesarily. MS will choose the "top titles" from Xbox to play on Xbox 360, which seems like it would include Halo 2, Splinter Cell CT, etc.

Personally I think the PS3 looks gay. Too big. Almost as big as old xbox.

I'll let you guys know how the Xbox360 plays. I'll be at E3 tomorrow through Fri. :grin:

NewFuture

Reaction score
the images of the news PS3 are real, arnt they and not a hoax like the previous versions?

moose

Reaction score
.. Is it just me.. or is there only one controller slot... ?!?!

sh8y

Reaction score
After playing the xbox 360, I'd have to say that the controller feels awesome. Super light and comfortable. Perfect size.

I'm at e3, just updating from my hotel.