Xfire group/clan for x10

Should we have an xfire clan/group for x10?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Eric@TLG

Reaction score
I saw the Steam gaming group that was started up in a previous thread, and thought maybe we should make an xfire clan/group for x10 for the users who don't have steam. So i decided to post this up along with a poll on your opinions. If you need any info about the xfire clan/group post here il try to get back to you if someone hasnt already.

Eric@TLG

Reaction score
I no theres more than just one person :/, an xfire group would be fun for x10!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
There is more than one, I just didn't see it to answer yes :)

It'd make me wanna reinstall xfire under a new username/email cause the old one's got games I don't even own anymore on it.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
What's xFire?

Supposed to be a form of Instant Messenger for gamers; works particularly well with server based games because for most of the ones it supports, it can detect what server you're on and report that to friends in your buddy list so you can all jump on the same one.

Also tracks gameplay time, so you can truely say "Yes, I have spent 200 hours in Civ 4: Beyond The Sword" or "Yeah, I played Halo for less than an hour" :)

The big draw is on a good number of games it supports, it'll let you do IM's via the game itself - none of this alt-tab crap or "have to play in windowed to chat."

To be frank I just like the thing about tracking my games I play, but thats me.

Edit: know this is probably useless, but: http://www.xfire.com/ NON-REFERRAL LINK! No really. I don't even think xfire _does_ referrals.

Username lw90210, took the time to re-create a new account and kick the old users outta my list.

Someone send me an email via the x10 forums thing if you do create an x10 clan, I'll likely join even if it's just me pretending to be useful :)

Last edited: