Yesturday's Problem

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey guys
i would like to say good job on fixing mysql i really appreciated for not deleting the databases, how did you do it,how did you fix it thats what id like to know and what kind of an error was it in mysql, mysql erros get :eek:wned:

Richard

Reaction score
Well the main problem that webservers have is when you have lots of people visiting your website it put a strain on the server, because every time a page is requested it uses proccessor time and memory.

Normaly a server gets the page, does what ever functions it needs to do (like get data from the database) and then sends the page to the user, but when there are too many requests some programs can't handle it and they shut down like mysql for instance.

So the all that happens is that the the program can't be accessed while its not running. Just like you can't type a word document without MS Word running.

The only real danger of loosing data is if the hard drive goes bad or if you delete it your self.

Hope you have a better understanding of what happend now :)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I do understand now. Anyways thanks for all the help you gave us by fixing the problem!

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey whatsup
thnx for the reply, i think i know now, hmm im guessinmg the mysql server was overloaded probobly, it gets :eek:wned::hsdance: