You can serve me better by...

ƒorte

Reaction score
keeping my site up for over a week.
and when it's up it's somewhat slow

The server will stablize...

right?

I have no problems with x10. After all, you guys are the best free hosters around, but downtime... dear Lord... I've had pretty terrible uptime since I've been here. No complaints, I'd just like to know if it will stay like this or it will improve and get on the right track.

Thanks a bunch

Last edited:
B

Brandon

Well when someone is connect to mysql like 82342837428374 times it can be a proble,lem.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
yes, everyone that makes their own php scipts PLEASE! if your making many mysql connections then please please please! put a mysql_close(); after you do whatever you want to the DB, alot of people are opening tons of connections and leaving them open...

also, mass emailers are hard on the server, and if the server is kinda slow dont mass email until it starts running at normal speed again.

one more thing, not saying anything but i'll hint to there is goin to be another way soon, for you guys to have more "uptime" just cantn say it :) want it to be a nice little surprise!

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
well a new server would require everyone on this one to display the ads so corey could afford a new server =/

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
We are not supposed to be clicking the ads, Corey could get in problems with Google for doing that, all post saying that will be moded (sorry).

Another option to get that money would be donations, but how many in here could donate? Assumming most of us are under age.

Well, another server would be cool, it's just not something that can be afforded.

Death

Reaction score
I would donate...

I have enough money that I can donate now

Are there any benefits of donating? :p lol

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
well if you DID donate you'd get to be on a better server ;)

Death

Reaction score
Well yea...

Many sites have a min. price for donating...

What is yours? Please don't say a high price, as I asked you this question :p lol

Cynical

Reaction score
If I had more money in my PayPal account I'd gladly donate, assuming you'd allow donations via PayPal. I just need to sell something on eBay... hmm....

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
A new server would be cool. I think clicking on ad's ONCE in a while would be good.

*see I did not say all the time.* Maby like once a week?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
A new server would be cool. I think clicking on ad's ONCE in a while would be good.

Only if you're interested in the ad your clicking.
And donations can be from 1$ to whatever you want, it's really the same. And if you want benefits from donating, better wait till the payed plans are up.
I'm giving you 10 points and 1500 Impressions in my site if you donate though. lol :)

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Alejandro said:
MicrotechXP said:

Only if you're interested in the ad your clicking.
And donations can be from 1$ to whatever you want, it's really the same. And if you want benefits from donating, better wait till the payed plans are up.
I'm giving you 10 points and 1500 Impressions in my site if you donate though. lol :)

How much money would we have to donate to get that offer of yours? =P

dharmil

Reaction score
Enigma said:
Well when someone is connect to mysql like 82342837428374 times it can be a proble,lem.

dman i think people who connect that manny times from one site should be suspended or deleated