You deactivated my account by mistake.

MichaelBrown

Reaction score
I logged into my account and was prompted with:Multiple accounts
Multiple accounts have been detected as belonging to the same person. There is a strict limit of one account per person. You can request the release of your account at https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/multi-account-unblock-requests.209963/.

All of the above issues must be resolved before this error can be cleared, including waiting for the 24-hour temporary block to expire. Requests to clear the block will not be processed until the temporary 24 hours have expired or the violation has been corrected. If you believe this error is incorrect, you may request a review on Discord or the Community Forums. Your error code is E3E2260EED0E13D1E.

I'm not really sure what's happening, I'm just logging into my account normally. I have 3 sites in my account zyh8.com, itduty.com ,sjy.itduty.com. I never tried to create additional new accounts. Please review this carefully. I have always been satisfied with your service I hope you can reinstate my account, thank you.

MichaelBrown

Reaction score
I logged into my account and was prompted with:Multiple accounts
Multiple accounts have been detected as belonging to the same person. There is a strict limit of one account per person. You can request the release of your account at https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/multi-account-unblock-requests.209963/.

All of the above issues must be resolved before this error can be cleared, including waiting for the 24-hour temporary block to expire. Requests to clear the block will not be processed until the temporary 24 hours have expired or the violation has been corrected. If you believe this error is incorrect, you may request a review on Discord or the Community Forums. Your error code is E3E2260EED0E13D1E.

I'm not really sure what's happening, I'm just logging into my account normally. I have 3 sites in my account zyh8.com, itduty.com ,sjy.itduty.com. I never tried to create additional new accounts. Please review this carefully. I have always been satisfied with your service I hope you can reinstate my account, thank you.
It's back on. Thank you.