Zend Optimizer? Whats my host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer2746

Reaction score
Can someone install Zand Optimizer on my server please? And What is the host I would put for my proclancms installer? Heres What it says: To begin the installing, you'll need to configure your mySQL options. Keep in mind that you should have already set up your database information with your host. You're simply inputting pre-existing information here. If you need help on configuring your mySQL, you should contact your host. Host: Username: Password: Database: any help on this?
Edit:
anyone? :(

Last edited:

jsobeck

Reaction score
As for Zend Optimizer, that's up to Corey. For the MySQL info -
Host: localhost
Username: yourcpanelname_thenameyoumade
Database: yourcpanelname_thenameyoumade (different or the same from username)
Password: thepasswordyoumade

In cPanel, go to the MySQL section and you will see where you can make users and databases.

jsobeck

Reaction score
Be sure you have allowed enough time after your upgrade (in some rare cases, 24 hours) and that you flush your DNS to make sure you aren't viewing some cached version of the page.

Flashgear

Reaction score
Its been upgraded but it still says Zend is not installed..

I have had a problem with one of my forums, where it got updated and they could only see the old forum for a couple of days because there ISP dosen't update there DNS everyday.

Please note that it can take up to 4hrs for the new changes to take affect onto your site, and it may take longer in rare cases.

I could help you via pm if you send me the relevant information..Mysql details, install script path.

Status
Not open for further replies.