Access to my hosting account is currently restricted

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyop

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hello.
The status of my site has changed today to "Access to your hosting account is currently restricted. The restriction is due to a substantial link discovered between your account and another with a history of abuse activity."
Could you please check my account and inform which is that abuse?

I have had an account hosted here for a couple of years now and I have never seen this. Thank you.

disneyopolis.com

Last edited:

cgenx10b

Reaction score
My account just said the same thing. my IP was blocked due to abuse?
??

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
My account just said the same thing. my IP was blocked due to abuse?
??
Hi,

Please could you confirm that you are not connecting with a proxy, VPN or anonymizer? You do seem to be connecting from an address very similar to a VPN/proxy.

Thank you,

warmach4

Reaction score
i have the same problem "Access to your hosting account is currently restricted. The restriction is due to a substantial link discovered between your account and another with a history of abuse activity"

warmachine.x10.mx

P.s. i am using proxy, because my internet provider is very difficult and paranoidal

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
P.s. i am using proxy...
that is your issue...

if you are using a proxy -:- or you are using VPN -:- or you are using something like TOR -:- or any tunneling protocol --- you CAN NOT setup -:- or open -:- or log-into a x10hosting's free-hosting account --- this is a computer (system) setting and staff can not bypass (override) it

Status
Not open for further replies.