Account got suspended due to language. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snailium

Reaction score
Hi,

I received email saying my account (snailium.x10.mx) get suspended due to unsupported language.

So I double checked the ToS, it saying the language restriction doesn't apply on paid account. As I've paid for Prime service, so am I suppose to be considered as "paid"?

Thanks.

BTW, I've submit an appeal already, but haven't got any response yet.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Prime still falls under the same ToS as free hosting, that is just an optional upgrade, with the same restrictions (same goes for Illuminated), accounts created at http://x10premium.com/ does have its separate ToS though without the language restriction.

You'd have to wait for a reply on your appeal.

snailium

Reaction score
Prime still falls under the same ToS as free hosting, that is just an optional upgrade, with the same restrictions (same goes for Illuminated), accounts created at http://x10premium.com/ does have its separate ToS though without the language restriction.

You'd have to wait for a reply on your appeal.

Thanks for the reply.

Another question. I took a look on x10premium. It seems I can transfer my x10hosting account there. So if I decide to "upgrade" to premium even my account is being suspended, is it possible to keep the data and settings (subdomain, etc.) under my account? Or I have to start from scratch?

Thanks.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You can keep everything, just mark that you want to migrate the existing account when you sign up. Since there's no language restrictions on Premium you would not break their ToS which means your account would get unsuspended once migrated.

Had the suspension been for something breaking premium tos as well, then that would have been another story.

snailium

Reaction score
You can keep everything, just mark that you want to migrate the existing account when you sign up. Since there's no language restrictions on Premium you would not break their ToS which means your account would get unsuspended once migrated.

Had the suspension been for something breaking premium tos as well, then that would have been another story.

Thanks for the explaination.

snailium

Reaction score

Just an update.

I've subscribed to x10premium and the migration was initiated, but failed. Now all of my data are lost. The support crew told me my x10hosting account was terminated, within 48 hours after I got the suspension notice. (The termination suppose to happen after 14 days of suspension, right?)

Anyway, I'll ask the support crew to check if the data can be recovered. I don't put any hope on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.