bitians.x10.mx
please unsuspend my account for one day only to take me my backup

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
From our Terms of Service

6. System Backups
Backups are the sole responsibility of the customer. x10Hosting retains and offers backups to the customer but does not guarantee this service from failure. It is recommended all customers keep their own backups. Backups will not be provided to account holders who have been suspended for breaching the Terms outlined on this page.

8. Suspension
If an account is suspended for a breach of the Terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.

Emphasis Mine

https://www.x10hosting.com/terms

bitians

Reaction score
please take a consideration
i want to fully obey your terms and conditions.
i also assures you of correcting my site.
my site was suspended upon requesting for free space upgrade.
these days i was trying to ease my work by web crawling
which i came to know that is not allowed on x10
i again fully assures you to correct it in best possible way
SO PLEASE UNSUSPEND MY ACCOUNT ACCOUNT JUST FOR A DAY
I WILL CORRECT EVERYTHING
IT IS THE WORK OF YEARS OF MINE.
i pray to you in the name of jesus... please sir

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Not only is the web crawling not allowed, you also violated copyright with how you did it as per the post by Livewire in the other thread.

When suspended for violating ToS, and in this case also US laws, you forfeit all rights to the account, including any and all kinds of backups.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
As Livewire said in your other thread. This is a permanent suspension. We will not lift the suspension for any reason.

http://community.x10hosting.com/threads/hosting-account-space-upgrade.192531/#post-924188

Closing thread. If you open more threads about this subject, we will be forced to take action to prevent you from posting/spamming.

It is not our responsibility to give you backups. It is the responsibility of the user to make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.