blocked IP check

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwhweb

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hello X10Hosting

Please will you verify if my IP is blocked. I can PM it when you are ready and ask me to. I have run into this before with FTP and am having the same problem (FTP error occurred... connect delay implies a negotiated denial).

Thank you for your help and excellent web-service.
Kenneth Higgins

papichulo_carioco

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
try to delete history and cookies in your browser cache and then to flush. If still unable to sign warns us in this post.
Order to flush cache in Windows XP go to Start / Run and type
Code:
ipconfig / flushdns
. If Windows Vista or Windows 7 is the same but with root rights. Greetings ;)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello X10Hosting

Please will you verify if my IP is blocked. I can PM it when you are ready and ask me to. I have run into this before with FTP and am having the same problem (FTP error occurred... connect delay implies a negotiated denial).

Thank you for your help and excellent web-service.
Kenneth Higgins

If you perform a trace route to the server, you can find out if there is a problem along the way, if you're being blocked, or if DNS is playing up. Your trace should finish up at Chopin.x10hosting.com

To perform a trace in Windows, open up command prompt (don't need to run as administrator) and type in...

tracert kwhweb.elementfx.com

If for some reason you reach a continuation of stars for the final hops, it may be possible you're blocked but it may be possible a route is down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.