cannot access ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

loreon

Reaction score
First of all thank you for escallating my last post to staff, unfortunately i cannot view my ticket when i click the colored bar in my post.

Fatal error: ERROR: You do not have access to this Ticket. in /home/support/public_html/modules/tickets/client_tickets.php on line 172

Also when i log into the support centre normally, i have no tickets on file >.<

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Since you can't access the ticket I'll repeat my reply here then:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello

I found the problem, for some reason the system had failed to add the domain name to the name servers.
This has now been corrected and your domain should soon work, though in worst case scenarios dns propagation can take as much as 48-72 hours to complete.

/Anna - x10hosting Account Manager
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps. you should have gotten an e-mail with the reply, you can reply to that e-mail and the answer will come up in our ticket system.

Do you still have any problems viewing your site?

loreon

Reaction score
Thank you very much anna, i can now access my landing page :D
give me a few days and you'll know a great site to get great deals online shopping- from clothes and handbags to mp3 players and theatre tickets :biggrin:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it is working, I will close the ticket you have in support section, and this thread as well.

If you need further help, please submit a new support request (thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.