cannot log into canel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

camwyn

Reaction score
I am getting bad password messages when I try to log into cPanel, and the password reset does not work. No reset is visible at my basic login screen, and when I've tried cPanel® 11 to reset, I get no email.

Haven't been able to log in for two days now.

Thanks

nunoabc

Reaction score
have you sure that your password is correct? you may have confused the "I" letter with "L" (lowercase) letter or with the number 1 and vice-versa or confused the "V" letter with the "U" letter...

darkguild

Reaction score
I am having login password reset issues as well. Double checked my account details for hosting on server and determined that no mail had been sent following a password reset request via browser and cpanel. Am unable to login.

camwyn

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I have the password right, I used a generator program to create it, and saved in with the program. Even so, I should be able to reset it, which I can't.

m0thman

Reaction score
I am having the exact same problem, could anyone help me out? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, MM...

Chris73

Reaction score
You are on cossacks. Right now the MySQL is being moved from that server. Give it some time and it will be back up. Corey is moving it as we speak.

I am having the exact same problem, could anyone help me out? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, MM...

What is your cpanel user name and what package do you have? Adfree or Adenhanced?

I am having login password reset issues as well. Double checked my account details for hosting on server and determined that no mail had been sent following a password reset request via browser and cpanel. Am unable to login.

If you wish i can change the password and pm you a new one. Then you can change it to a new one.

Last edited:

m0thman

Reaction score
my cpanel username is m0thman.x10hosting.com
I am using Adfree
Thank you very much!

darkguild

Reaction score
At some point tokens got righted again and login is functionig normally. No reset is necessary, however, there does appear to be latent DNS issues still at this hour. A lot of up and down finding web pages on Absolut. I'll wait a few days and try again. BoL !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.