Can't access my control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwinter

Reaction score
My website cannot be accessed.

I've missed the 21 days to log into my account as my child is not well recently. My final warning was sent to me on 13 Jun, so I think I've missed the dateline to login to my account by a few days.

While I believe I may not be able to remove the suspension due to inactivity of not login into my control panel and the site data could have been deleted by x10hosting, I certainly hoping I'm not too late for re-instatement of account.

Hope someone from x10hosting can help me on that. Appreciate it very much.

wwinter

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi wwinter,

I'm afraid that your account was suspended for a total of 52 days before it was terminated, therefore the files have been deleted. If you wish, you can create a new account and restore any backups you may have.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you,

wwinter

Reaction score
Hi Dead-i,
Thank you for your prompt reply.

I received the Notice of Suspension on 13 Jun, so it slipped 21 days by just 4 days (total 25 days), rather than 52 days, so I really hope someone at x10hosting can help me out.

I did not do any backups as the website are just a couple of static pages, which would not change.

Here's the snapshot of the email:

Last edited:

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I received the Notice of Suspension on 13 Jun, so it slipped 21 days by just 4 days (total 25 days), rather than 52 days...
31 days of 'inactivity' + 21 days of 'suspension' = 52 days

BTW you will NOT see any sig's on posts in this forum unless you are logged-in -- my sig has a disclaimer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.