Clean the Forums!

B

Brandon

I just checked the members list their are hundreds of people with 0 posts!

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
you realize that that would take a while right? and what does it matter?

B

Brandon

I dont know but it would make our site look more professional if they say posting members.

Oni

Reaction score
no, this isn't a good idea. Cause some people just get the hosting and if their account gets deleted and they will lose their hosting.

They don't have to post here, just getting the hosting and whenever they need support they can post.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Oni said:
no, this isn't a good idea. Cause some people just get the hosting and if their account gets deleted and they will lose their hosting.

They don't have to post here, just getting the hosting and whenever they need support they can post.

Forum accounts don't have anything to do with hosting accounts?

*Edit: It could reduce the load on the server when it performs a database query, but then again theres too many too count so it would take a while. :)

Last edited:
B

Brandon

You could set it up for accounts over a year old with 0 posts deleated.

Jordan K

Reaction score
DesertWar said:
You could set it up for accounts over a year old with 0 posts deleated.

Lol, a year is a mighty long time to consider deleting unused things, maybe a week?

Cynical

Reaction score
If they are not weighing down the server than its not a problem. Many people might create an account just to have one in case they need to ask a question here (that's what I did, but then I ventured into the other forums).

Jordan K

Reaction score
Cynical said:
If they are not weighing down the server than its not a problem. Many people might create an account just to have one in case they need to ask a question here (that's what I did, but then I ventured into the other forums).

maybe delete accounts with 0 posts that havent logged on in a week

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
civilr said:
This woudln't be fair, I'll say accounts that were created and NEVER used. (Like created on 02/05/05 and last activity on 02/05/05).

oscar.j4l

Reaction score
aaorozco said:
civilr said:
This woudln't be fair, I'll say accounts that were created and NEVER used. (Like created on 02/05/05 and last activity on 02/05/05).

Yeah... that seems like a better idea... :hsdance:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
i dont know if it really matters, it doesnt effect anything on your guys's side...