Confirmation of point donations

Cynical

Reaction score
I didn't know exactly where to post this, I guess this is the most fitting place.

People often suggest a system to be able to recieve a message when people donate to use to confirm the point transaction. Some people request a snapshot of the user's recent purchase screen, but this can easily be editted. I just found this: http://www.x10hosting.com/ushop.php?do=actionhistory&aid=1. It's the complete list of donations, showing the amount of points sent, total cost, date, and to/from users. So... we don't really need a feature to actually tell us. We can just check that page...

Sorry if someone has already posted this... but I don't think anyone has, and again sorry if this is in the wrong forum section.

--Cynical

Cynical

Reaction score
:coolugh: Thanks. I can't believe it was there all along though...

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Look at the second row down. Well it might change, just look for my username. :)

:sleep2:

This is a really nice find though, good job. I'm sure it'll help a lot of people.

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I saw that sometime, just forgot to say something about it, anyway, a PM system was talked about too.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Thats pretty cool. Thnx nice find.....Yeah a PM should be sent when you have donated to some one.