Database Backup - socialwoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

socialwoot62

Reaction score
Hi,

Every time i am facing this issue. Kindly please help me to get my site back and running.

This is really frustrating kindly resolve this asap.

socialwoot62

Reaction score
Hi,

Every time i am facing this issue. Kindly please help me to get my site back and running.

This is really frustrating kindly resolve this asap.

Please check and let me know the issue on this site or else will remove the hosting.

socialwoot62

Reaction score
Hi,

My site socialwoot.com, can you please help me to get back my database.

The site was showing Error "Establishing the database" when i changed the database, it somehoe got deleted and was not working.

Please help me out i am really worried.

socialwoot62

Reaction score
I require my old database, can you please help me. It is missing in cPanel.

Can you please help me in getting the database back from server backup.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm actually seeing your data fine in your database, and your site is working fine. Was this perhaps resolved elsewhere?

Threads merged.

socialwoot62

Reaction score
Hey please try to understand...before this Database Error on my site comes, in my site have around 100 post.

This all has done after Establishing Database error Comes...i am really frustrated and not happy with this answer.

There is no post in this site kindly please get my database back from your last old back.

Please help out and i am really worried and not happy with this kind of service.

This iis 3rd time i am facing this issue but this time whole website data is erased.

caftpx10

Reaction score
Hey please try to understand...before this Database Error on my site comes, in my site have around 100 post.

This all has done after Establishing Database error Comes...i am really frustrated and not happy with this answer.

There is no post in this site kindly please get my database back from your last old back.

Please help out and i am really worried and not happy with this kind of service.

This iis 3rd time i am facing this issue but this time whole website data is erased.
You've never said about your site being erased in the first place, if you're getting errors then that's nothing to do with missing files (excluding SQL files, maybe).
As Dead-i said, when he've went on your site, there was no issues what so ever for him.

Anyway, I'm also getting MySQL issues (database keeps on disconnecting at random times), I've kind of fixed it by removing some stress (refreshing after 4 seconds) from my chat which did help (it was the counter mainly), my chat does though go blank at times which from the looks of it meaning that connection from the database was lost from so much input.

That above is my issue with MySQL, for you, I don't know if it's similar to that or you simply don't have the tables/database in place for some reason.

socialwoot62

Reaction score
Hi,

I request you to kind help me in this issue to recover my site. Please help me out.

socialwoot62

Reaction score
This is really an serious issues as this is paid hosting how can my site get deleted in this way, please anyhow recover this.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi socialwoot62,

I'm very sorry for the delay in my response. I've now restored the database to our most recent backup, and I'm seeing old posts there currently. Please could you verify that everything is working again?

Thank you,

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This is really an serious issues as this is paid hosting how can my site get deleted in this way, please anyhow recover this.
Actually your prime upgrade did expire in June 2013, though due to an error that occurred when we switched from it being an addon purchased through the forums to an addon you buy through the portal your account in parts still showed as Prime, I have now corrected this on your account and you are back on the basic free that you should have been since June last year.

socialwoot62

Reaction score
Thanks al lot....i am really thankful for this. But i must say its really a poor service. Please improve or elese i need to shift to some other hosting provider. I have using this hosting from lst 5 years now. Please suggest some ways to avoid such situations in the future.

caftpx10

Reaction score
I woud suggest to make sure you don't rely on the backup on the server all the time and export your database time to time.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks al lot....i am really thankful for this. But i must say its really a poor service. Please improve or elese i need to shift to some other hosting provider. I have using this hosting from lst 5 years now. Please suggest some ways to avoid such situations in the future.
This was as a result of a major server migration, but a small percentage of the accounts had issues regarding the databases. I apologise for this, and can assure you that we won't be doing a mass server migration as big as this one for a long time to come. This is, of course, free hosting, and all the support staff are volunteers. We are not paid for what we do, and we do have lives ourselves outside of x10Hosting. I initially responded to your thread within 24 hours of your initial post, so I would argue that this isn't "poor service".

To answer your question, however, this problem shouldn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.