Disk Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimv8673

Reaction score
Before i had infinite webspace now its been reduced to 512mb whats up with that ??
My site is tropicalfish4um, and i would like to request unmetered space

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
As I said you'd need to make the request from the forum account that is actually attached to your hosting account, which isn't this one. Or at least give the full
Before i had infinite webspace now its been reduced to 512mb whats up with that ??
My site is tropicalfish4um, and i would like to request unmetered space
Please use the forum account that is linked to your hosting account when making support requests, otherwise we don't know which account is yours.

You can see which forum account is linked, or switch to link it with this one, in your account portal. Go to "get support" then click "visit forums" and you'll see information about the currently linked forum account and a link that allows you to switch forum account.

By doing a search using the above alone I can not find a hosting account, we'd need the full domain at the very least to be able to check, but you really should be using the linked forum account to verify you as the owner, especially when making request for changes to the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.