Easy 50 Credits

Sohail

Reaction score
Don't forget to center it, you will be paid once that's done.

CuteKate400

Reaction score
Hello, I am quite new but I think I have met your requirements :)

edit: How do I add them to every single post?

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Your signature should automatically be added to every post, even previous ones :).

And yes that's how i want it thanks, paying credits now...

Sohail

Reaction score
Nikolasr you need to center the image before i pay you... I'm paying everyone else now and sorry CuteKate400, i'll make sure i won't forget this time ;).

Sohail

Reaction score
Well this offer is still open ;). I just need people to do this so i can increase my traffic, but if you have any ideas or bringing traffic into a site then they would be helpful ideas. Just so you know, i have already put numerous advertisements up and i am currently working on SEO.

Hauzer

Reaction score
Ok, i've added it in my signature and also hyperlinked it. ;]

Sohail

Reaction score
You need to center it... by the way could you at least become a little more active on the forums before i pay you as you seem to be a new member and haven't really proved that you're going to increase my traffic...

Thanks.

tcmstr134

Reaction score
You need to center it... by the way could you at least become a little more active on the forums before i pay you as you seem to be a new member and haven't really proved that you're going to increase my traffic...

Thanks.

Ill center as soon as i finish posting,and Sure, ill be more active... i totally see where your coming from.

Sohail

Reaction score
Paying now.. Yeah thanks, i'm just doing this as an advertising campaign for my site and one of the really cool things about this is that this image is already on loads of signatures and if i change the image from my space on the server then the image will change for everyone :O.

Daniel S

Reaction score
@kbjradmin judging by sohailamir52's posts i would say it is till available as he last paid somebody 2 days ago.