Error 500 Internal Server Error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

exstress

Reaction score
IMO that is like driving a VW to 'see' what it would be like to drive a Bentley
If you want to 'see' how good or bad a plan is (at any host) buy it for a month - and use it for a month - and 'see'
Your analogy is quite off. You could try and say its like eating an apple, to see if you'd like apple pie. But you can't say, "Hey, we provide shitty free service, but our pay service is good!". Now I'm not saying the free service is that bad, I just happened to join just before a server migration started.

talk2azs

Reaction score
Well at least my computer was off. I am just using my phone to reply. Im just trying to bring spirits up a little. Being in IT myself, I understand the problems that come with moving things over to a new server. Its not cheap either. My guess is that more and more people are discovering thisservice and

talk2azs

Reaction score
And the company is just upgrading theirs systems to accomodate more users. At this rate, I dont expect this service to be free too much longer.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
And the company is just upgrading theirs systems to accomodate more users. At this rate, I dont expect this service to be free too much longer.
x10hosting has had free-hosting since 2004 along with other services - over the years there have been other free-hosting server upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.