Gaming To The Extreme!

Reaction score
Calling on all flash game creators! This is the site for you! If you want us to host your game we will do without out any catch! As long as you have your company name in the game as it starts up or whatever you can. We prefer you do! We don't pay you to host them with us nor do you pay us! If you want us to host them you must post on the forum!(sort of in the middle of styling it but its still working) Anyway thats about it check it out:

www.gtte.x10hosting.com

"Games built by the people for the people!"

LHVWB

Reaction score
A few things.
  • The forums need a link back to your main site for navigational reasons.
  • You need a page for the 'contact us' and the 'link us' link.
  • Also despite the fact that the pop-up menu is pretty cool, I find it kinda annoying 'cause it isn't that obvious (small and to the side = bad).
Apart from that the site has on okay template.

FalseHope

Reaction score
I suggest that you center the banner and re-do that smilie. The menu is cool though. Nice work.

nunoabc

Reaction score
Red is my favourite color but you wasted it and now it isn't my favourite. :(
(Joking)
You've putten so much red...

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
You have made a good use of the menu form another script site. That a good one and i love that menu script.

The smilie is pixelated. please change it. Your banner looks good, but just leaving the gaming pad impression, you could have used a gaming pad instead.

ArchinNO

Reaction score
Im sorry, but i cant make flash games to you. :dunno:
But i can make some Java games to you. :thefinger

Just send a mail to ArchinGames@hotmail.com with what type of game you want me to make and what mail i should send the file to. :naughty:

(I will never do anything for Money, its all free, lol! :lol:)

And one thing more, DON'T SEND SPAM TO ME. :mad::mad::mad::thefinger
:bash::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: