Hello all

worldwise001

Reaction score
Hey all,

Well, I've been jumping from free host to free host, suffering from all kinds of problems, ranging from random server dying/downtime, to having 500KB/file restriction. I do really love having CPanel (not present at my last host), and thus far (since late December 2007) I have been pretty pleased with x10hosting.

What am I? Well I'm kind of a programmer/webdesigner, though it's more of a hobby than anything else. I'm going to try to be on the forums more than I usually would, and am going to make some effort to update my site more frequently (as x10hosting requires me to login at least once every 2 weeks <.< >.>). Once the maintenance and everything is done, the site should be accessible at http://astaraeli.uni.cc . Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

So... yeah. I hope to be part of the x10hosting community, and at least be able to help out a bit with the stuff I've picked up over the years.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to x10Hosting. Enjoy your stay with us.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 worldwise001 :)

Dualor

Reaction score
ive been surfing over the web time to time trying to find a new host my self. i used to be a x10 member but my account experied but its nice to know x10 always take you back. the only problem i have now is i cant 1. get on to my cpanel. 2. dont know how to code to save my life. and 3 dont know how to set the site up and run it but i hope some of the comunity will help with some of those issuies like where can i get codes from and what i do with them