Help needed!!!!

icedhabbo

Reaction score
i need help cuz the iframes i use dont work on my site i dunno why but they wont work :( i rlly need them and i thought it would be easy to add iframes to the site builder but it isnt i keep getting error

''The page you requested is not available, please try again in a few minutes. Alternatively you can use the form below to find what you are looking for.

Registering an account with us is easy and free, sign up today!''

ive tried since yesterday to get it working but it just doesnt want to work :(

ejweb

Reaction score
Can U post some of your website code? Or, what is the URL of your website?

ciril tomy

Reaction score
Give me more details about your problem. And please note that we are not God to understand what's in your mind or in your site which you find difficult to solve. Give as much details as you can.

Then just shout somebody please help me. Don't worry some Good Samaritan will definitely help you.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
We would need more info to help you. Also your forum account is not linked with your hosting account.

icedhabbo

Reaction score
ok i applied the IFRAME code to the radio page of www.icedhabbo.co.cc and i get a error that doesnt let the iframe work it jsut says its unavailable but its working for a test site.its for a housekeeping guy dj panel for a habbo uk fansite it would be gr8 if it would work but it wont and i cant get my forum account linked to my site for some reason :S.
the error is from x10hosting saying its not avilable

code : <iframe src="http://www.ibobbacrazy.site11.com/housekeepingguy/staff/says.php" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="15" width="220"></iframe>