Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xalfredox

Reaction score
So, yesterday my site was working FINE, now, it's one of those free sites? I know what your thinking, it's already free! But check it out.. Yesterday it was a yellow and gold site about my guild on another forum game website, now it's one of those things talking about Honda's or w.e.. I forget what they're called. Look please?
www.thedoodlemaxers.elementfx.com/index.php
See? Thanks.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
So, yesterday my site was working FINE, now, it's one of those free sites? I know what your thinking, it's already free! But check it out.. Yesterday it was a yellow and gold site about my guild on another forum game website, now it's one of those things talking about Honda's or w.e.. I forget what they're called. Look please?
See? Thanks.

btw your website is opening fine at the moment

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There are some issues with the domain, the admins is now aware of this

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
See? Thanks.

Hi xalfredox,

Your website is now back up and running. Please clear your browser's cache and flush your DNS, then try visiting your website again.

- Adam

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, sorry for the confusion, there may be further issues with this domain as there seems to be some underlying issues that only Corey can resolve. I've notified him and he should get it fixed shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.