I have made some changes to my site

LHVWB

Reaction score
Your site looks good and seems to work well, however you should try to make the sidebars less convoluted so that the site will load faster, also the advertising sub menu in the sidebar doesn't look right because it has no content.

tittat

Reaction score
Nice site.cool theme and better navigation.

Under "

Inyour site you wrote that the 2 very best free hosts available are:
Free hostia and X10Hosting.
But the link to X10Hosting is not your referral link.please replace that link.So that you can earn some x10 credits when some one clicks on it.
Details here... http://forums.x10hosting.com/referrals.php

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Please take these as friendly comments, I get a little crazy when I comment on web designs sometimes :).

First, you're wasting most of your space above the fold. Between Kasheer (where everything matters), and that cellphone image you have about 600 pixels of completely unused space. Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't take this as a suggestion to put an adsense banner there. That would look truly terrible. You could put photos here or something, or just shrink the header to a manageable size. You don't have enough content or a good, focused niche where you can put links your best here.

Second, you need an orange RSS button. Not only would it add a splash of color to your otherwise-blue layout, but people expect an orange RSS logo and they will look around only a few seconds to find one. I know it turns orange when you roll over it, which is really nice, but unfortunately I can't shake the feeling that it should be orange to begin with.

Third, you're not running a blogger blog so you shouldn't have a blogger-style bar above the header with a link to your homepage and a search box. People spend quite a lot of time figuring out how to get rid of that bar on the actual blogger platform, it's a waste of othewise good space where you could put a stripe ad or something similar.

Fourth, I like the ads you picked. Normally that number would be too many, but somehow you have found ones that are somewhat attractive and don't cause banner blindness.

Fifth, perhaps biggest of all, you should use an even more contrasting text/background combination if you intend to ever write longer posts. What you have looks nice, but trust me if people have to scan through a 400 word plus article they will be turned away.

Overall nice job, or I wouldn't take the time to write such a lengthy post here.